Steve’s Discount Flooring offer a free measure & quote on all flooring!
Our Quote, Order and Invoice Procedure
- A quote shall be provided to all customers on all purchases and services offered by our company. To accept the quotation, you must follow the instructions in the email, or you may sign a hard copy of the quote and return to our office. Alternatively a submission of a purchase order will be deemed accepting of the quote and its Conditions of Sale & Order. Please note that our Conditions of Sale & Order and Customer Information Pack are also available in our office or on our website.
- Until the signed or accepted quote has been received, we do not consider this purchase to be approved by our company. In the case where a purchase order must be submitted to our company, we must receive this in order to accurate quote on the purchase.
- We require a deposit of no less than 50% of the total job value upon approval of a quote, unless by prior arrangement.
- Upon receiving the acceptance of the quote and 50% deposit we will proceed with organising the materials (where applicable) and scheduling the installation.
- A tax invoice will be issued at the completion of works and the balance of payment is due immediately upon completion, unless by prior arrangement.
Note: Installation and sanding of timber flooring shall be billed over two invoices when there is a gap of more than 5 days between installation of the timber and sanding & coating. The first invoice shall be for materials and installation when complete. The second invoice shall be for sanding and polishing once complete.
In the case of an installation of any other flooring over multiple stages eg: Carpet, Vinyl, Floating Floor. The first invoice shall be made up of ALL of the products that will be supplied for the entire job along with the laying and underlay for the 1st stage. The succeeding invoices will be for the installation only for that particular stage as all products will have been paid for in stage 1. This allows flexibility for customers when committing to installation of other stages of the job, as all of the product will be paid for and can be held in our warehouse.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.